Thursday, January 7, 2010

Twenty10:7

DSC_4727

Jack's first real snow day was a blast. We got out of school at 12:00, were home by 1:30, and were playing in the snow by 2:30. The kids continued to play spiratically throughout the day with neighbors and had a ball. It was pure joy watching them throw snowballs and laugh hysterically at our hilarious neighbors. We just got them to bed an hour ago and it's 11:30. They had their last snow ball fight around 9:30 and we finally all came in at 10:00 to hang with Eric and watch the national championship game for a half an hour before he kids were zonked on the couch. I have so many great photos from today. If I wasn't crossed eyed I would share more. Night Night time. Too much fun for one day! On to day 2....looking so forward to sleeping in and playing in the snow again. :)

day 7

No comments:

Post a Comment