Oh MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! Tonight's game was an awesome game to watch. Her team beat the other team by 22 points with a final score of 32-10. Kaitlin possibly had her best game ever, certainly her highest scoring game. Twenty points? really? She can't brag about it, but I can!! And just when she was feeling down about basketball and not enjoying the season. :) Great job Kaitlin!
FLASHBACK FRIDAY
The picture at the top was a re-inactment (sp.?) of this one here. What a cutie pie!! This was taken at MaMa's house 10 years ago. Clearly MaMa was trying to get her to like the game. I think it worked. Kaitlin and I laughed pretty hard at the process of trying to re-create the photo. I remember those pajamas so well! I think baby Day may have them now. :)


Go Kaitlin!!! How awesome, to have scored 20 points in a game. You go girl!!!
ReplyDeletehaa haaa......that is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteWay too go Kaitlin!!! Love the flashback picture...you know that someone had to pickup basketball since Eric had and still has the love for it. :)
ReplyDelete