Oh man! I remember that Fireman's hat. You could turn it on and it made a LOUD siren noise and turned bright red.....man, those were the days! He loved that hat! I wonder if he remembers it! :)
I use Gimp 2.6 b/c it is free and it is very similar to Photoshop. To create the sunflare effect... I go to 1.filters 2.light and shadow 3. lighting effects Then I just adjust the glow, brightness, ect.
P.S. you don't how thrilled I was to see someone actually commented MY blog! Thanks
Oh man! I remember that Fireman's hat. You could turn it on and it made a LOUD siren noise and turned bright red.....man, those were the days! He loved that hat! I wonder if he remembers it! :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDeleteI use Gimp 2.6 b/c it is free and it is very similar to Photoshop.
ReplyDeleteTo create the sunflare effect...
I go to 1.filters 2.light and shadow 3. lighting effects
Then I just adjust the glow, brightness, ect.
P.S. you don't how thrilled I was to see someone actually commented MY blog! Thanks