Friday, January 1, 2010

Baby Day

DSC_4497
Yesterday was highlight of my whole break. I got to hang out with my favorite baby in the whole world....baby Day. Ivey came to visit for a few days and it made my whole year! I am such a baby obssessed person to begin with.....but when you go and add all this baby cuteness, I have no slef control! When I first walked in and saw her at my sister's house, I had to stop and take a few deep breaths from excitement. I brought her this bow as a litle gift, but really for totally selfish motives. i.must.take.pictures.of.baby.day.plus.flower.thingy. I am so pleased with the way the photos turned out! She is so beautiful!!!! I love seeing my cousin, Ivey, as a mom too. She is exactly the kind ofmom I would have expected. Totally loving and joyful and so in love with her girl.
DSC_4496
This glazed over look is due to Day's new love for Chick-Fil-A's waffle fries. Day is use to home-made baby food so her body was going through shock at this very moment. I am glad I captured it on camera. She also ate part of a Krispy Kreme donut while she was here visiting. She's been corrupted. She will never be the same now. (I did take all the gunk off her shirt in the final pictures....it is fitting though)
DSC_4538
I LOVE the editing in this one. I played with it for a while so I have no idea how I got to this but it's so pink and pretty and vintage looking.
DSC_4511
She looks just like my aunt Cassie in this one.
DSC_4479
This is her tough look.
DSC_4545
Day's beautiful mommy, Ivey, who wanted her very own flower thingy picture. Isn't she lovely? I giggled the whole time I was editing this picture (70's style). I love my family.
Ivey I am so glad you came to visit!!! I can't wait to come visit YOU in February for Day's 1st birthday. Love you guys!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL little girl! Suz, you did a great job capturing her beauty and sweetness. Love her eyes!!! And the little flower band you brought made for some really adorable pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no words. i just can't say what these photos are DOING to me. do not discount your gift. these pictures were only cute until you worked your magic. i love you and can't WAIT for you to come visit us. and RE your twenty10 blog... i'm already thanking GOD for all of the great things that will happen this year. rock on! PS (you did not have to include a picture of ME! gah!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Day is so precious! I absolutely love all the pictures you took of her. And I love, Love, LOVE that you are going to do project 365 or project 2010 as you like to call it. You are such an amazing photographer plus your family cracks me up :)

    Here's to a wonderful 2010!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous photos! and sweet day is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete