Monday, January 18, 2010

Twenty10:18

Jackblog
Does this look like a boy who has a stomach bug?
Jackblog1
Jack woke us up at 3:30 this morning by throwing up all over our bedroom floor. Nice. Poor guy is such a champ when he is sick. He even told me to turn the TV on in the living room, get him a wet cloth for his head, and go back to bed. He said that he would call me when it was time to "puke" again. How sweet is that? Such a brave little toaster.
jackblog2
But by 3:00....he was his old self. He insisted on vacuuming the downstairs.....and without me telling him to.....he vacuumed under the couch! I was running around the house looking for my camera and couldn't find it. I thought I had missed the magic, but he saw me taking pictures and kept going for me.{I go a little crazy with cleaning after one of the kids gets sick.} What a cutie. I am so thankful that he got better quickly and I PRAY that no one else gets it. I do hate that we had to cancel plans with the Carley's. We were all excited to see them today.
Off to put the kids to bed and watch the Bachelor!! love me some Jake! He's a really precious guy who deserves a really precious girl. I hope he finds it.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you watched the Bachelor! I do too! Who is your favorite girl.....I like Ella (even though she is from TN!:)....some of them are C.R.A.Z.Y!
    So glad Jack is feeling better! Drink that VINEGAR!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that Jack is feeling better - and so funny to see him vacuuming! I'm hoping our Ian's obsession with cleaning continues till he's at least Jack's age. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vacumming pics! Your children are beautiful- they look like models! Hope he is feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! That is so funny that he wanted to clean. They learn by example! I am a germaphobe and make my kids wash their hands all the time...randomly my kids will be playing and then out of the blue, one of them will say they need to wash their hands because of germs. Oops...I know they get it from me. I need to chillax sometimes! Glad to know he is feeling better. We had "The BUG" last week and I found a new thing to try and it helped. A nurse at our pediatrician told me to get a coke and make it flat by pouring the coke between two glasses until the bubbles are out. Drink one TBS. every 15 minutes for an hour and then you can hold things down. It worked for my mom, Hannah and I. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete