{Jack's truck, Kaitlin's jewelry box, and Mama's coffee mug}
Mama picks the kids up from school one day a week and let's me get some things done at work. They go to this pottery painting place nearby to paint pottery every so often. The kids got their pottery back today from their most recent trip and Mama and I were both surprised to see that Jack's truck is BLUE. He has 5 other pottery made items upstairs.....all solid green. I guess color schemes arent his thing. But I'm loving that blue truck!! Kaitlin is a great little painter......she gets that from her Mama.
I lost my car keys this weekend and I have never found them. I had Eric and Beth searching the house with me today. We have gutted this house three times over and there is no sign of my car keys. So Eric had to cancel his meetings today so I could go to work, take Kaitlin to the doctor (.....and pay 35 bucks for the doctor to tell me to go buy some Sudafed...why did I go again?), and go to technology class. Now I guess I will have to pay out the ying yang to get another set made by the dealer. Oh well. Atleast I don't live in Haiti. Lost keys are a pain, but not even close to a real problem. I can be a bit dramatic and high strung, so I have to bring myself back to earth when stupid things happen that get me all in a tizzy. And after this day~ that should be titled "Where did I put my brain?"....I have to count my blessings 100 times. I have so much to be thankful for. We all do. Thank you for saving us today Beth!!! Dinner was DE-LISH.
{Lauren- you made me laugh with your comment! Thanks for the tips about the coke!!}

You sound just like me with keys...I lose mine EVERYDAY! It drives me nuts!! I know it is the mommy brain but I swear I am going to put a monitor on my keys so can find them faster and I won't be late to Madison's school anymore :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pottery!! Kaitlin's looks like a little Tiffany's box :)