Saturday, January 2, 2010

Twenty10:2

DSC_4662

It was an AWESOME championship game today. Kaitlin played great, scored 6 out of the 16 points, and helped her team win the tournament!! She has never been on a winning team and I think this was just what she needed to boost her esteem about basketball. And to make it an even more perfect event, she had SIX grandparents there to cheer her on. Paw Paw, Yaya, Nana, MaMa, Grandpa Nick, and Grandma Dot. Go KK!!! I almost didn't let her play in this tournament for completely selfish reasons. This is not her regular season team, it's her coach from last year's current team, and he had one girl that could not play in it, so he asked her to play. When I said no, he sent me a text back and said "she's playing. deal with it." I thought, well..... he told me! So I caved......and I am SO SO SO glad I did. It was so fun to watch a team play that plays so well together. And it was even more fun to watch Kaitlin get a trophy. She loves trophies. :)
Now it's time to do 400 loads of laundry, take down the Christmas decor, clean out the garage, and get my house ready for the lovely market! yipeee!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Kaitlin! How fun to have such a big fan base watching you play! :)

    Suz, good luck getting the house organized. Please keep me posted on how things go with the house.

    ReplyDelete