Sunday, January 3, 2010

i heart faces: Logo Photo Contest


This week at i heart faces they are celebrating their one year anniversary with a logo theme. This kind of creative stuff makes me giddy on so many levels. I have loved every minute of this website for the last year so I'm excited that I had some pictures to enter! Check out i heart faces for oodles of creative logo photos!

day4
ASHLYN BLOG

DSC_2798
jackblog
DSC_2881



“I am submitting these photos into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.” -Suzy @ Fourever Love

13 comments:

  1. All so fantastic. I love, love love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, all of them! Especially love the first one :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! The first is my fav! Too adorable! Great job on all of them though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I love the one with the baby headband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are beautiful. You have quite the way of capturing your children in your photography! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love the last one! All are great but the last is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are GORGEOUS! Great shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the children are so beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what beautiful pictures for one! Great coloring and creativity... and the logo is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a bunch of cuties! And very nice entries!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What adorable models you have! Creative entries. :)

    ReplyDelete