
The girls making homemade dippin dots
We had another great day off from school today. We could not have asked for a better 01-10-10. Celebrating Jack's birthday was so fun and then finding out school was cancelled at the party and having a mini sleepover was such a gift to Jack Jack. We hung out with his cousins all day and they played so well together, as always. I even took an afternoon nap! Now we are battling the back to school blues. It's been such a fun few weeks!! I am so sick of seeing the polaroid backgrounds on my pictures that I am not doing that anymore. Now because I am OCD...I am going to have to go back and take that out of the 1st ten pics so the book at the end of the year is "even". I have issues.
I didn't realize Cherokee county was out of school today...was it because of the snow/ice that was still around? What a nice long break weekend you guys got to have :)
ReplyDeleteHope school week goes smoothly for the fam!
Dippin Dots- YUM!
ReplyDeleteI am all kind of OCD- I don't think you are crazy! (Coming from your crazy friend- ha!)