Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Twenty10:182

DSC_8531
Skylar spent some time with us today. Lindsey came over to cut Eric's hair and we got to catch up in each others busy lives. We were talking about how crazy it is that we've been friends for 6 years, and the kids have knonn each other since they were babies. Hopefully Lindsey won't move out of our town any time soon, because I'd really like to see these two stay friends all the way through school. Skylar will play Jack's toys with him and not miss a beat. She can switch from being totally girly to flying around pretending to be in Star Wars. I love this way this picture turned out. I only had one shot, so I had to get it right! As soon as Jack hears the click on my camera, he tells me he's all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment