Kaitlin has been playing hairdresser a lot lately. She decided to cut the hair off of everything in our house that wouldn't tell her not to....which thankfully only included her dolls and this wig. Her American girl dolls now have very stylish layered bobs. I am actually very impressed at her hair cuting skills. I thought for sure when she told me she was going to cut their hair that she wouldn't be very good at it, but I was wrong. She actually did a good job. And the cutest part of her little adventure with scissors was when she came bouncing down the stairs looking like a blonde Betty Boop with a huge, and very proud smile on her face. Who knows....she may very well end up being a hair stylist some day!

This picture reminds me of Grease when they are singing "Beauty School Dropout" Kaitlin has such a great personality -- I just love it!
ReplyDelete