Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Twenty10:175

DSC_0015
Kaitlin missed Aspen's birthday party last week, so we took her out for her birthday today. We ate lunch and got our toes done, and then went shopping so Aspen could spend her birthday money. I was glad to get of of the house after 2 1/2 days of marathon cleaning. The only problem is that now the house is so clean that I am obsessed with keeping it that way. It's great to have a clean house, but it magnifies how messy my children are. I can tell I am getting on their nerves about being neat, but they will have to get over it. I worked so hard and I want to atleast enjoy the cleanliness for a few days. I do get over the inital shock of a clean house after w while, but man it feels so good to walk around and not see junk everywhere I turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment