Simba passed away yesterday. Eric and I figured we would have Brian, Allison, and little Hayes over to get their mind off of the heartache for a minute. We had a really good time with them, and they were able to relax a little. They are both hurting bad. Losing a dog after so many years is painful. My heart aches for them right now. I LOVE this picture. I laughed out loud when I saw it in my camera. Kaitlin played a little guitar for everyone and Hayes was soooo into it. She had gotten tired of it after a while, so Brian took over....and he has zero guitar skills. I love how Eric is dancing and trying to make Hayes laugh. They look like a bad mariachi band, but Hayes was lovin' every minute of it. And Allison was loving every minute of the break Kaitlin gave her by watching Hayes. She is a stay at home mom to a child who doesn't nap. Kaitlin you saved the day by giving her a little break. She's a fantastic babysitter. She better get used to it, she will have to babysit her bootie off if she ever wants a car!

No comments:
Post a Comment