Sunday, June 6, 2010

i heart faces photowalk

DSC_8326
Angie and I had a fabulous morning, strolling a beautiful cemetary (wierd, I know) with our Nikons for the I heart Faces Atlanta photo walk. We talked, and talked, and snapped, and snapped, and talked some more. We were both wiered out by the lack of people (or living people) to photograph and felt a little out of place for the most  part, however, I think we both needed to step out of our comfortable surroundings and do something different. Conclusion? I like to photograph people. And flowers. But this type of photography aint my thang. Maybe someday. The bright side? I got to hang with Angie (kid free) and talk photshop, lenses, and cameras, and a little bit of life. Thank you so much mom for babysitting the kids! I enjoyed the "me time".
Here are a few images from my day in the sun. This cemetary is really beautiful. I think all cemetaries should be this beautifully designed, and kept.
DSC_8416
DSC_8448
DSC_8455
DSC_8456
DSC_8322
DSC_8302
DSC_8407
DSC_8443
Hey look- your getting your money shot Angie!

2 comments:

  1. had SO much fun!!! we need to do that WAY more often!!

    ...and your picture came out great. i don't know what you are talkin about :)

    ReplyDelete