Thursday, July 1, 2010

Twenty10:183

DSC_8533
I've been editing Jessica and Chad's pictures all day, while receiving a free therepy session from my husband....who patiently sat next to me while I went on and on about how frustrated I am with my photography skills. He was a huge help though. I had one day to get this done, but after a few hours of staring at the screen, my eyes started to lose their ability to see the real pictures, and I started to over-process the pictures, so Eric was my right hand man today. I have a real confidence issue when it comes to taking photos for other people. I know I can take a good picture, and I know I can edit a great picture, but I am by no means a great photographer. I know the great ones.....I stalk them, but I am not one of them....YET,so it's hard for me to take photos for other people because I know what I want the pictures to look like, but do not have the equipment or training to make them look that good, so I am always dissappointed in the final product. I compare myself to the "the great ones", and I get mad that I can't be that good, right this minute. On that note, I do LOVE about 10 of the final pictures, and I like about 20....which is better than my usual percentages. The bride and groom to be are adorable in every picture, but the quality of some of the pictures was less than thrilling to me. Oh well- I'll just focus on those 10 good ones and move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment