
Kaitlin has been WONDERFUL with the little ones this week. Jennifer has joked that they owe her serious babysitting money. Carson loves her so much. He lights up around her. She is ready to start babysiting for real. She only has one more year to go before I'll let her do it alone, but she's ready today. :) I think she's trying to grow up too fast. Mama agrees, and got teary eyed when Kaitlin opted not to ride the trolley yo Harbor Town. NOT ride the trolley? Who is this child and where is Kaitlin? She use to beg to ride that thing everyday. The upside to her growing out of the trolley is that I now have a partner who will ride bikes to Harbor Town. I would rather ride bikes so I can squeeze in some calorie burning while taking in the real HH experience. We do all miss Jenna this year, but MaMa and I love having our girl all to ourselves. :)
I love this picture! Can Kaitlin move by us and babysit?! Issa would love that! She asks to look at this blog all the time to see "her best big friend Kaitlin."
ReplyDeleteOh that is so sweet...her big best friend. I love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture of such a gorgeous girl :)
ReplyDelete