Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Twenty10:89

DSC_6251_edited-1
I got to officiate my first wedding today. I had the priviledge of joining the letters Q and U together, forever, in Holy mattress money. This event is something I've looked foward to all year as a Kindergarten teacher. The girls dressed up as Queens and the boys as Quarterbacks. The got to walk down the isle, say their vows, and dance at a very high class reception. We ate cupcakes and drank applejuice and we loved every minute of it. How cute are these little ones? I have so many great pictures but so little time. Plus, this is a family blog, not a teacher blog. I need a blog for my classroom. I have so many great pictures and stories to share every day. Maybe someday when I get my act together.....whatever that means.

1 comment:

  1. lol oh my goodness that is SOOO adorable! definitely LOVE it and if you ever do a classroom blog totally let me know! Would be quite amazing! lol

    ReplyDelete