Sunday, March 14, 2010

Thirteen Years

scan0003
This photo was taken in May of 1997. Today is our silly, but meaningul dating anniversary. March 14th 1997 was the day we decided to give us a try for the 3rd time. 3rd time's a charm! At this point, I will bashfully admit that I was slap me across the face and I wouldn't feel it, this boy hung the moon-head over heels in love. It's a stupid love. You know the kind. But, I know this kind of love is rare, and it is what got us through the hard times and made us work things out when we wanted to throw in the towel. This boy and I have been through way more than I would ever wish on my worst enemy, but we are still here. And I love him deeply. And he loves me way more than I deserve. Happy 13 Schnook.

No comments:

Post a Comment