Tuesday, March 9, 2010

i heart faces week 10: jump for joy!

BLOG7
I've kind of been bad about entering i heart faces contests, out of the realization that I cannot compete with all of the professionals, but I thought this shot was good enough for the contest this week. Or maybe it's that I just *heart* this girl. If you want to see some really GREAT shots, click HERE (or on the botton below) to visit the i heart faces website and see lots-o-jumping. It kind of makes me happy to look at them. Maybe I should jump more often?!?

5 comments:

  1. i love your picture. awesome colors. love her outfit, hat, and beautiful smile too! wonderful job! ...(this picture certainly seems professional to me!)

    ~Madison @
    disfromage3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Photo. So Bright and Cheery. Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo! Nice vibrant colors and an infectious smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! So bright and happy. :)

    ReplyDelete