Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Twenty10:88

DSC_6231_edited-1
I count my blessings when I watch Lindsey cut Jack's hair. Not many people are willing to make house calls and deal with an angry 6 year old. Buts she loves Eric's cooking, and says it worth it for one of his meals. It's also a bonus that we are best friends. :) Love her. Don't love hair cut days. We tried cutting his hair in front of a video game this time. That didn't work. I couldn't get a shot of Jack flipping out because I had to drop the camera and do damage control. This photo in no way expresses the real picture of what she deals with. He sure is handsome though! I now have two very cute boys (including Eric) with very nice hair cuts.
And Jack looks JUST like my dad and sister in this picture. I just saw this for the first time.

2 comments:

  1. This is a VERY great picture! love it even though it doesn't encompass it all but you can tell he is distracted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can see that, too! (larry and cindy!)

    ReplyDelete