
Jack has treadmill radar. It only takes him a minute to hear the sound of the treadmill running before he is in my room. He bring his "guys" and sets up army stations all over the machine. Then, he proceeds to give me a play by play of the entire war while I am jogging. He is such a momma's boy. He is glued to my side at all times, and I love it. Today, as soon as he set up camp at the base of the treadmill, I grabbed my camera and put it around my neck. This shot made me thankful that I have stuck with this little project. I would have never thought to get a shot of this very sweet time we have together. (His army guys are not pictured. They had just taken a little ride down the treadmill, throught my feet, and onto the floor behind me. Jack was highly entertained by this. I almost busted my hide in the process. I think he decided to put on a show and break the rules for the camera.)
Sometimes I get lucky, and Jack decides to do crunches or squats with me. I can't tell you how cute it is to watch him "wowk out". But most of the time, he'd rather play army guys. Because of his lack of activity during the winter months, I have put Jack on a little routine work out plan. more on that later. I am too tired to talk about exersize, and too lazy to learn how to spell it.
I love how you are capturing these everyday moments. I am going to try and do more of this we move. You write and blog beautifully.
ReplyDelete