Sunday, May 30, 2010

Twenty10:150

Picnikcollage5_edited-1
This is most definitely a perfect picture collage for this 365 project. I can guarentee that every weekend 2 things will happen. #1: Kaitlin will have a friend spend the night. #2 They will make up a dance, or two, or three, and Eric and I will be their audience. I have seen hundreds of dances (she's been doing this since she was 5), and I have to admit....her choreographic skills are improving. :)
On a side note.....After 3 years of livingin this house and brainstorming about what to do with this open space upstairs, I finally have an idea! Only now we are trying to move. I may do it anyway. I bet the house would sell as soon as I finished the project. That's how life works. It might be a good luck charm.

1 comment:

  1. how fun! :) Have you ever joined in? Or does she not let you? lol

    ReplyDelete