Sunday, May 23, 2010

Twenty10:144

DSC_7721
I woke up from my strep coma today feeling like a whole different person. I am still sore and tired, but so so so much better. I walked around the house to see what everyone was doing and heard Jack in his playroom, making all kinda noise. I watched him for a little bit, and realize how much I missed my family while I was down for the count. Anyway, he was in battle with several guys, and there were bombs dropping left and right! I asked him if I could take a picture of him, and he said that was okay. He kinda liked the attention I think. He hasn't gotten any real mom time in a few days. Every now and then he would peak into my room and ask me if I needed anything. Kaitlin did the same. Sometimes they would fly through the doors yelling at each other over something rediculous, but would quickly see the pained look on my face and decide to solve their drama....momma free. All it took was a look. Eric was wonderful this weekend. He's at the pool right now with Jack. He stepped up to the plate and took care of business. He entertained kids, took them for ice-cream, cleaned, did laundry, ran them around everywhere, and kept the kids away from me as best he could. Kaitlin has one more performance on Monday and I do not want her getting this. I don't want anyone to get this. I am seriously considering have my tonsils removed after this crazy sick year. Strep throat three times in one year, at 31 years old, is insane to me.
Now onto our.........LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a wonderful hubby! :) Congrats on your last week of school!!! I am sure you can't wait for the summer to begin.

    ReplyDelete