Friday, May 7, 2010

FLASHBACK FRIDAY

Picnik collage
I recently reunited (thru FB) with some of my old friends from middle school. We have had dinner twice and are trying to make it a regular thing. Its funny how 17 years have passed but we are all still very much the same. The only real difference is that we have added 7 kids and 4 husbands, and we have grown into 4 fabulous women, of course. It is always fun to chat with these sweet girls and catch up on years of life we all missed. I really hope we keep this up. It's so great to get away and talk with other moms.

2 comments:

  1. So fun to lookout back at old pictures and even more fun to reunite with your friends from years ago. FB can be very addicting but it has really let many of us reunite with old friends. Glad you guys are able to get together. I actually ran into Jennifer at a Christmas party in my neighborhood. She is married to one of the Morgan brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you guys all look the same... well, you know what I mean! That is great you guys are able to get together and continue a friendship that has lasted so long

    ReplyDelete