Saturday, May 22, 2010

Twenty10:143

DSC_7713
I was in bed all day yesterday (which should be today, but I am posting these all at once) with strep. Needless to say, there was no picture taking on my part. But, I do vaguely remember Kaitlin storming into my room while I was in my coma-like fever state and saying something about finding red berries growing on trees outside our house. I remember telling her "just don't eat them", and falling back to a deep sleep. When I woke up from my two day fever-strep-throat a-thon(for the third time this year), I saw berries on my kitchen counter in a bowl. She had gone to a friend's house by then, but I am anxious to hear whether or not she obeyed me about NOT eating the berries, or if I even said that (I may have been dreaming). As I went thumbing through my pictures of the week, I saw this one from yesterday. I was stunned at what a great picture she took. I certainly didn't take a single picture yesterday while in my strep coma, so I know this was her. That girl has got all kinda skills.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your strep Suz. Have the doctor's talked about removing your tonsils since you have ad so many rounds of strep this year? Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete