Monday, May 10, 2010

Twenty10:130

DSC_7302
Today was crazy busy. Our first event was Jack's Awards Day. Not surprisingly, he was voted Best Sense of Humor by his classmates. He is a clown, and he knows it. I bet he gets class clown in High School. I can already see it. Jack would rather talk and entertain than justabout anything. His imagination is amazing. He takes after his uncle Scott! We are very proud of our little clown. Jack, we love your awesome sense of humor and dramatic stories, and we love YOU! We hope you take it to the stage one day little man....you would make a great actor!
DSC_7307
After school, we attended Mrs. Wise's Retirement Tea. She is Kaitlin's reading teacher and she has been teaching for 30 years! The girls got all dressed and Aspen performed a song she wrote for Mrs. Wise. There were a lot of tears! Mrs. Wise is very loved at our school.
I left the Tea Party and went to my Technology Presentation. I am now offically DONE with the 2 year program!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got home, put on my PJ's, and got in the bed at 7:30. The kids and I layed in bed for an hour and then we were OUT. May is so crazy. SO Crazy. OH SO CRAZY every year. I am always so glad for June. It's always shocking to stand so still and enjoy just living after 10 months of running 100 mph. Oh how I long for JUNE! Until then, I am just glad to be alive in the chaos of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment