Monday, November 23, 2009

Miley Cyrus.....Here We Come!

BLOG7

Today was loads of fun. We spent the day hanging around at Aunt CC's house. Jack played joyously with his favorite people in the world, Camden, Carsyn, and Layton, and Kaitlin bossed all the kids around and helped Carsyn clean out her room. And as always, I laughed all day long with Cindy. She is one of the funniest people I've ever met.
So why all the fancy pictures of Kaitlin? Miley Cyrus is why. Her MaMa bought us tickets to the concert this week, and as with all women.....where there is an event, there must be a new outfit. Thank goodness for a 40% off coupon! Kaitlin invited her hysterical friend Katie along with us (Beth generously bought 4 tickets) so they decided to buy matching outfits for the big night. A photo shoot was quickly to follow. I had to go ahead and take pictures today because we will have no time on Sunday with out super busy Thanksgiving weekend.

BLOG6

I always over-brighten and over saturate my pictures...but by the time I see it, I've already come this far in the process and can't go back and do it all again. Oh well. I'm learning.

BLOG8

We had a small audience during the photo session so the girls had lots ot laughs. I think they felt like real models. :)

BLOG4



BLOG1

This may look like Kaitlin and I pretty soon. She has the potential to tower over me! I am serious when I say she is a head taller than all of her friends.

3 comments:

  1. look at those legs!! man, she's tall!

    have fun at the concert :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are we going to dress alike?!!?! :) haa haa...JK!!!!! The girls look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the first picture! She is a model in the making. :)

    Have fun at the concert!!

    ReplyDelete