Thursday, November 19, 2009

DSC_3293
Jack had his Thanksgiving play and feast yesterday. Clearly by the looks of this photo, he played the Cutest Little Corn Ever. Is there anything cuter than this? My heart sank when the curtains opened and there he was.......smiling from ear to ear....all decked out in his corn gear! I still remember Kaitlin's Kindergarten play like it was yesterday. It is crazycrazycrazy that I watch Jack in this same play today, only 5 years later. His class was so cute and did such a great job making all the parents laugh with their "gobble, gobble, gobble's" and their "mercy me's". Oh the cuteness is just unbearable! All day I kept saying a silent "thank you" prayer to God all of my blessings. It is stuff like this that makes me love being a momma....and a teacher!
Horray for Thanksgiving! Jack....you make us proud little man........we love you to pieces!

1 comment:

  1. Suzy, it is so fun to see your precious family photos, they are really growing up! I pray for
    you and all yours almost each time I get off the
    exit to your house, on the way to the kids!
    Love ya,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete