Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Twenty10:109

DSC_6857
Jack decided to add some decorations to his room. When I walked in and saw this, I smiled. My favorite part of his design is the upside down g. Five years ago I would have taken these off the walls. Today, I am just glad he didn't color on the walls. I am leaving his narly decorations up. He likes them, and that's all that matters. I have so many other battles to pick with him. It's great therepy for the little portions of OCD that are still left in me after being a working mother for 4 years. I've had to give up my dreams of being organized, perky, and efficent. Survival is my new goal.
DSC_6858

3 comments:

  1. IT COULD HAVE BEEN....IT COULD HAVE BEEN TECH!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least he has good taste in a football team/college! Beth is right it could be worse...Tech or Gators!! Love his georgia theme room though. :)

    ReplyDelete