The best part of my day (besides the obvious waking up alive and making it thru with portions of my sanity) was unpacking this china. Eric and I did not register for china at our wedding 8 years ago because we were 12 and we did not know what we were doing. Who wooda thunk that all these lovely years later I would help my mom pack up her house and she would GIVE me her china from her and my dad's wedding? I am obviously her favorite child. And I am so stupidly excited that I have fine china in my house. I love the pattern too. I goes with everything in my dining room. Eric's parents gave us the dining room furniture, and now we have my parents china. yay for us! Now its time for a fancy dinner party. Break out the Ramen noodles! Mamas gone fancy!

I dont see a pattern? I just see white plates with a ring of gold around the edge. What am i missing?
ReplyDelete