Monday, April 12, 2010

Twenty10:101

DSC_6763
It's always fun to use a computer when you have this beautiful brightness bar frozen on your screen. I'm not complaining. I don't do that. I'm merely mentioning that this is a joyful experience and that I highly recommend buying a Samsung flatscreen monitor because they do this awesome thing and everyone should experience how awesome it is to have a monitor Justlikethis with this frozen bar in the middle! I love having to move my pictures around the screen, only to catch one half of an eye around that awesome brightness bar and not even be able to SEE the pictures I am editing. But I am not complaining about this. It was just the only thing I thought of when I realized I never took one single picture all day today, and I am in the middle of this awesome project that I have joyfully committed myself to in the midst of my busy life that requires me to take one picture every.single.day. As soon as I get paid, I am getting a new monitor. I've found some really nice ones on Amazon for under $150.00. The end of this month, this pollen, and this monitor can not come soon enough. No complaints, just stating facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment