Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ms. M.I.A.

DSC_0199_edited-1

Remember this girl? Do you want to know what she has been up to? Well, for starters she has been avoiding my Nikon like the plague. Aside from that....she's just busy being 10, which is about 15 in old school years. When she is not checking her email, talking on the phone with her friends, or arranging to hang out with her friends, she's pretty much.....

DSC_0197_edited-1
just bein' cute and sweet and helpful and precious....
......with a few Jack fights in between (no...not this sweet girl, right?)

DSC_0202
I don't want this family blog to only show pictures of Jack, but I do realize that you all are family (and friends) and you want to see pictures. So- as I have mentioned- I have to force her to let me photograph her by bribing her. Today....I told her she could go over to Jenna's if she would just let me have 10 minutes of her time being Snap-Happy Nikon mom. She agreed. I didn't have time to plan what I was going to do, but the pictures turned out ok anyway. It's easy when your subject is so *pretty*.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! She looks so much like your sister in these pictures. She is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful : ). My son has been getting more and more disturbed by the camera lately. Of course this stresses me out since I have to go haunting the neighborhood for strangers to photograph : ). What a beautiful daughter!

    ReplyDelete