Camden, Carsyn, and Layton
I love this photo so much! My sister and I take turns with our 5 kids throughout the summer so we can each get quiet breaks and let them spend time together. I had all of the kids last week for "my turn" and got this photo on our little trip to a local creek. It's CRAZY to have all 5 of them, but I always end up with great stories. It never gets old listening to Camden and Jack share wisdom about life. And I love the way Layton is so fiercly protective of his siblings....just like his mama! Carsyn is just plain me. Watching her is like looking into a mirror of my childhood. She never sits down. If she does, she gets right back up and goes off to do something else. I have that same energy. I really only stop to eat, sleep, play with photoshop, or write on this blog. I envy people who know how to relax. That word is not in my vocabulary.
I know my kids don't realize how lucky they are to have so much family close by, but I do! It's something I am thankful for everyday.

what a great picture!!
ReplyDelete...and i love the editing!!