Wednesday, May 6, 2009

more

Here I am at school on my lunch break looking at the photos from yesterday again and again. I have many more and will edit the 2nd round this afternoon and post them this evening. I cried the whole way home last night and again when I was editing them. It really is the kind of experience that I can't put into words. Watching a family come together like that after 2 years of waiting...knowing that family and love is all we really have as people and that love is our sole purpose for living. It's the essence of life, and witnessing that joy first hand was magical. I can't wait to see the pictures from the REAL photographer....you will be amazed at the difference between an amateur (sp.) like me and someone who actually knows what they are doing! For now, mine will have to do. Love you too Angie! Again, thank you for letting me be a part of such an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment