Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Beautiful Day: Part II

DSC_3137_edited-1
This one is for you Ivey. Have you ever seen anything more beautiful?
I had a lot of luck with this photo shoot. It was spur of the moment, and the lighting was perfect. I did PS the heck out of these but they were really beautiful without an ounce of editing. The sun was happy with me and decided to give me a little present. I love these pictures...and this little baby! I love how she is always blowing bubbles. It makes for a great photo! Ivey- I will send these to you tomorrow so you can print them. I need to go to bed now. I've been staring at this baby for 2 hours....I should have sweet dreams! I love you baby Day!!!!!!

DSC_3136_edited-2

DSC_3116
such a serious stare
DSC_3103_edited-1
She's always bubblin'...
DSC_3102_edited-1
This one is breathtaking in an 8 by 10....I wish I could figure out how to make my blog accept that size! It literally took my breath away....like the one at the top.
DSC_3100_edited-1
DSC_3107_edited-1
DSC_3109_edited-1
A very happy mom...
DSC_3110_edited-1
Layton is in love! He followed her around all night. Look at his smile!!!
DSC_3112_edited-1
DSC_3115_edited-1
The happy family of three.
DSC_3101_edited-1
She has her hand in her mouth quite often so this was a must have photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment