
Jack came home from a friend's house and handed me this picture. His friend's mom said it was his idea to draw me a love note. The back says "I love you mommy" in his adorable handwriting. Look how happy we are! This says a lot to me. I choked up when I saw it. I love his orange hair and my pink dress and bright yellow hair! And I love that he is holding an ice cream cone. It's also funny that he wrote his Jj backwards. It was the first letter he learned and he's never written it backwards before. Uh oh....he had his first senior moment. Oh.....and I love the random letters around the side......and how I have no arms....... and his shirt is shaped like a heart. I think he loves me. Nothing better than this right here....makes it all worth it. :)
that is pure joy. the boy luz his momma.
ReplyDeleteThis needs to be in a FRAME!!! How adorable...it really does show you how much he loves you! Nothing better than your child's art! What a cutie your Jack is!!
ReplyDelete