I had a session with an old friend an her adorable family today. This was one of my favorites. I am opening another blog tomorrow to have a place to post some sneak peaks for photo sessions. However, I did not get to that today so I am posting a little sneak peak for Dana here. Dana- I'll post a few more on the other blog tomorrow and I'll have them in the mail by Friday....I still have some touch ups to do. This one just makes me smile and I couldn't wait to show you! :)

Suz- I HAD TEARS- IT IS BEAUTIFUL! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Dana
ReplyDeleteSuz, this picture of Dana's little girl is just precious. I can't wait to check out some of your sneak peeks on the new blog. You are such a talented photographer :)
ReplyDeleteso precious! gorgeous eyes!!
ReplyDeletei think you should quit teaching and do photography full time (a little selfish of me...then we could hang more!). but, you are THAT good...i think you should go for it!