Friday, September 25, 2009

he's baaaaaack!

DSC_2010

Jack is back.in.business....fully equiped with his high-octane voice in full on whine mode! Yep, our boy is on the mend. He is eating full meals and pitching at least 15 fits a day....back to normal! No more sickness!!! Yeah! Welcome Back Big Red! We missed our little man while you were on the couch with a fever. And call me crazy, but I will take our precious little grump over that pale, sad, skinny sick boy any day! I am tired of sickness and feel so blessed to say that I have a healthy family a the moment. It only takes a small illness to make me count my blessings that we are all healthy over all (physically...not mentally, of course :)) Thank you for all of your phone calls....I sent him your love and he is healed. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment