Wednesday, September 23, 2009

blah

DSC_2004

The look on his face sums up our weeks so far. Poor guy has just gotten over a wierd bug that kept him out of school for almost a week, and now this. A fever. Our week off from school has looked a little bit like this, blah. After a rough weekend and a monsoon, we were just starting to feel a little bit of sunshine in our lives when this sweet boy woke up with a fever. I guess that is what life is about though....ups and downs, and unpredictability. I had a lot of hopes for this week. I was going to paint, read photoshop tutorials, rest, watch movies with my family, and take the kids to the park for some sports and a picnic....none of this was apparently in the cards. If you are reading this, say a little prayer for him, and us. It's been a rough week.

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear that Jack is under the weather. I know you weren't able to do a lot that you wanted during the fall break, but glad you have had this time so Jack can try to get better.

    Hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know it has been rough suz. i am spending up BIG time prayer for you! i love ya so much!!

    by the way, that is one amazing picture!! beautiful light and beautiful pout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suz,
    I am so sorry to hear Jack has been under the weather! Hopefully he will begin to start feeling well soon. I will be praying that he does and that the rest of your family stays healthy!

    He still looks so adorable in this picture even though he isn't feel good.

    ReplyDelete