Thursday, September 10, 2009

diagram of a cell

DSC_1857

Kaitlin was assigned what I would consider to be her first big project. As you can see, she did well and worked hard....if only she would have remembered grabbing it as we were walking out the door this morning! Good thing daddy was able to run it up to the school. I can't tell you how many times I said...don't forget your project! Of well.....like mother like daughter. Poor kid. I don't remember doing this until 8th grade, but education and times have changed. I am glad it is done and I am ready for the weekend!

DSC_1875

no...i will not document every project she ever does....but I am into documenting "firsts".

2 comments:

  1. wow. i can't believe how old she is getting! i remember her riding in the car with me and joe (before we had kiddos) and telling us about all the monkeys that were hanging out of the tree on the side of the interstate...such an imgination!! so hard to believe that she is 10 years old :(

    ReplyDelete