Carsyn spent the day with us yesterday. I am always thrilled to have her over. She is not only hysterical and sassy but she loves hanging out with me and asking me adult questions. The last time she was over Eric was not home and I had to cook for the family. When she found this out...she gave me a look, like....you, cook, um....really? I did indeed cook, and when asked later by her mom if she enjoyed it, she gave her mom a look that meant, "uh, no.." in Carsyn language. She does not approve of my cooking, nor does she approve of coming over any more if Eric is not going to cook for her. Yes, he spoils all of us.
Yesterday her and Jack were in full force destuction mode. Jack is a pretty tidy kid, but when Carsyn McMessy comes over they DE.STROY. the house. Carsyn does not stop moving. ever. She basically goes from one room to another, pulls out whatever makes the biggest mess, plays with it for a millisecond, and moves on to the next room. Actually, she bounces to each room like Tigger. I've never seen a human with that much energy. Anyway- I was folding laundry upstairs and over heard Carsyn and Jack playing in the playroom. They laughed to the point of stomach aches over something, but I couldn't make out what they were whispering about. I did hear a few "poo poo's" so they were probobly just being silly and gross with no adults around to tell them they can't, so I left them alone. I did enjoy their laughter though. It reminded me of when I was a kid and my cousins would come visit and we would just goob out and laugh all day over nothing. I went to grab my camera to see if i could open the door and sneak a shot of them laughing. Mission not accomplished. When I tried, they stopped, and this is where this silly photo came from. Oh well....I love the look on Carsyn's face so I was glad she was being so stubborn! :)
I hope my kids someday know how lucky they are to live so close to their cousins. What a life! I wish my cousins lived close by...even now would be great.

No comments:
Post a Comment