Saturday, August 15, 2009

Baby Dakota

DSC_1450_edited-3

I got the pleasure to take this sweet baby's photo last week and believe me, it was a pleasure. Brandi, a dear friend of mine, had this sweet baby girl at home in early July.
Congratulations Brandi and Bobby! I can't wait to spend more time with you and the girls soon! Dakota was a slice of heaven to photograph..... as you can see. There are so many more beautiful ones that I haven't had the time to edit but I can't wait to get my hands on them! I love to photograph newborns now. There's just something so heavenly about newborns.



2 comments:

  1. okay, i have been saving your posts so that i can go back and comment on them. trust me...i am reading as your post!!!

    she is just beautiful! but, with her parents...i am not surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous baby and a gorgeous photo...I love her hat! If you love taking photos of newborns...come around in January for us! ;o)

    ReplyDelete