Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bye Bye Summer

DSC_1585
We had our end of the summer pool party today. I almost didn't go because as usual, I had things I needed to do. I am glad I went. It was relaxing and the kids had a blast. Kaitlin had 2 friends and Jack had his precious Carsyn to play with. Eric and I sat and had several conversations (full conversations), so that was nice. I hate to say goodbye to the pool, but man do I love the Fall. I am excited about football gatherings and colorful trees and cool weather. I love this state. I love the weekends. I love relaxing...no matter how not in my nature it is...it is nice. I must go....Eric is yelling at me from the living room, upset that I am not watching Tiger Woods with him.

DSC_1618
DSC_1586
Jack + goggles = cute

DSC_1609
I love the look on Carsyn's face.....she's so sassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment