Last night was our Christmas with Nana, Dude, GG, and my sister's family. Uncle Dave, Christina, and Colby were able to make it so that made Jack very happy. It was a lot of fun.....the most fun we've had in years. Cindy and I spent alomst the whole day cleaning her house so we were ready to break open the vino and chill by 6:30. We ate delicious chicken enchiladas, made by Nana, and played a really fun game called Apples to Apples. I have seen the game many times at Target but never knew what it was about. It is a super fun game and I highly recommend it! The older kids were able to play with us too.
Jack was thrilled to get a Lego Star Wars batttle ship and Kaitlin loved hjer guitar necklace the most. Jack was with his "chi" all day long.....his boys.....and I never heard a peep out of him. I sware he is a different kid with them. He is so happy that we do not have any behavior issues or whining. zilch. It was great to have a break from all that nonsense for a day. :)
Good times were had by all. Cindy and I agree that this has been the best Christmas in years. Can't wait for the rest! Tonight is Kaitlin's Christmas party here. MaMa is coming over for reinforcement. :)
Tomorrow I will get my highlights done and spend the day with Angie. I LOVE this week!


No comments:
Post a Comment