Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just Beachy

DSC_0937_edited-1
You know me and my love of reflections. This was our porch after a big rain storm. The kids were running and splashing and I saw reflections. My camera was foggy from the humidity but I was able to somewhat save the pictures in photoshop. Such fun!
DSC_0940
DSC_0969
Could Carson be any cuter?
DSC_0973
Ashlyn playing hairdresser. Nothing like a woman in her thirties wearing a few bows.
DSC_0854
Sweet Grandpa Nick and his sweet boy.
DSC_0626
My idea of heaven on earth.....a sweet baby and a beach in the background.
DSC_0663
DSC_0912
I just love this photo. It looks like she's playing the bongos on the beach.
DSC_0908
Beautiful Kaitlin
DSC_0750_edited-1
Handsome Jack
DSC_0784
Kaitlin loves this boy. She loves babies like I do. She and Jenna have been an incredible help this week with the little ones. :) I love the beach so much. I can't believe how fast time flies when you are having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment