Although it is hard for me to believe, this girl is going to be in 5th grade in just 2 weeks. And after looking at these photos today, she certainly looks ready. Although this is the only spot on earth where it is totally appropriate for me to talk about how much I adore her, I will refrain from doing so... just in case some of her friends read this. But I do have to point out one small thing....she's pretty.......inside and out....and she looks nothing like me....so I don't feel wierd saying that.
I like this pose a lot. She looks bored, but in a totally cute kind of way.
Only those that I love dearly get to wear my favorite hat.
I'm into the vintage version of black and whites these days. Alhtough I look at mine compared to others and am rarely happy with the way they turn out.
I love funky editing. I am pleased with the way this one turned out.....I think. It's hard to tell on this laptop. I like the china-doll esk look.
And isn't this a typical pre-teen...chillin' with her ipod. Thanks for the skirt YaYa! She loves her new clothes. :)
I Love you Kaitlin! Thank you for letting me dress you up and take your picture! You'll appreciate it someday, I promise. :)






Suz, Kaitlin is breath-taking! She absolutely beautiful in a natural way... I have said this before, but Kaitlin could make big bucks modeling. She is tall, thin and drop-dead gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou did an amazing job photographing her. I LOVE the one with the soft baby doll look, especially since her eyes are popping :)
Great pics Suz! Kaitlin is a beautiful girl and is lucky she has her momma to take beautiful pics of her! :)
ReplyDeleteno, i am not cuter than this 5th grader and i never was! she is so awesome... inside and out. agreed. i need to hang with this chic.
ReplyDelete