Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A black and white kind of week

DSC_1811_edited-1
I begged kaitlin to let me practice taking her picture in a new setting I am trying to perfect and she said no. I had to bribe her with ice cream. She was obviously not happy, but I didn't care. She is still pretty when she's not smiling!

DSC_1809_edited-1
I do wish I had put some chapstick on her!

DSC_1808_edited-1
OK...she's over it.

DSC_1849-1_edited-1
Jack was playing in a giant blue gift bag yesterday and pretending it was an egg and he was a baby chick hatching from the egg. It was so cute. I ran and got my camera and he actually WANTED me to record the process. He was trying to keep his eyes open in the picture above to avoid blinking when the camera flashed. I tried telling him that I was not using a flash but he didn't believe me. I was giggling, so most of the pictures were blurry due to the movement of my hand, but I did get a few good ones (like the one above). I also had to add in a color picture. The blue really makes his hair stand out. I think it is getting more orange by the hour!

DSC_1845-1_edited-1
Oh the sweetness. Look at those lips! He's Jack-in-the-bag! Too bad it wasn't a box.

DSC_1843-1_edited-1
Now he's just playing coy. Remember.... he is a baby chick.

DSC_1827-1_edited-1
And what would a blog post be without a picture of Jack making a wierd face?

DSC_1819-1_edited-1
....or playing Nintendo DS. I love how serious Carsyn is about her game.

DSC_1793_edited-1
This was a shot I am so glad I caught. This stool is so small. He dragged it from the kitchen to the living room to watch Star Wars. He was so into the movie he did not even know I was there. I love his little foot sticking out of the bottom. It may not look little to some of you, but remember, he is my baby. Next to Kaitlin's size SIX foot, he feet are small. :)

DSC_1790_edited-1
Sir cuteness after his hair cut. I love the smile. He seems so unsure.

DSC_1789_edited-1
Sir cuteness right before his hair cut. He is not a happy child at the moment but he doesn't realize how cute his mad face is.
And that's it! This was our week. Nothing new, but a lot of happy moments. A peaceful, normal week is always something to feel blessed about, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment