I have come to the conclusion that in another hundred years we will celebrate christmas year round. Every year the decor comes out earlier and its out of control! People have already decorated their houses on my street and the music is playing in stores and it's not even THANKSGIVING! I love the holiday season, but enough is enough. Let us get through thanksgiving so we still like Christmas music by Christmas morning! There are two houses on my street next door to each other, one with a pumpkin on the porch , and one with a statue of Santa Clause. Oh my!
On another topic, it's also the time of year we all attempt to get a family picture for Christmas cards. It's always a trip to watch the process from a distance. Couples yelling at each other, kids running away and crying, the photographer taking deep breaths and sweating bullets. It's hysterical to watch. My sister and I decided to do this honor for each other this year. The pictures actually turned out pretty decent. I still can't decide which one I like the best. Here are the favorites. I'll post more of the rest of the family later mom! The ones of The Vaughns are 'slim pickens' thanks to Carsyn and her tantrums...gotta love it! I am going to have to photoshop her red face from her crying. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment