Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pics of the Week

Jack at the ballpark

Liam, my 'nephew by friendship' on his 1st birthday


Carsyn and Jack decided to play "wedding". They came downstairs and ask me to come up and look at their "wedding table". Notice the flowers, the white towel table cloth, and the baby on the table (apparently they think it is normal to have a baby AT their wedding, I can't imagine where they would get that idea!). Jack even helped her button her wedding dress (below). They had the best time pretending to get married, and of course Carsyn knew all the details of putting on a wedding and had loads of fun bossing Jack around on their wedding day. My favorite part of the event was when Jack came back downstairs and asked me to put on his 'wedding shirt" OVER his waaaaaay to small spider man pajamas. I asked him if he wanted to find some wedding pants to match but he seemed quite confident in his spidey gear. I explained that they are cousins and they can not really get married ( I couldn;t help myself) and they reassured me that they were just pretending. I did not feel like putting these pics through photoshop so I didn't, but they have a great story behind them. I love listening to these 2 play.

Kaitlin has been party hopping all weekend so I did not get any pics of her. She feels she has met her modeling quota for the year and seems to want me to leave her out of my photshoots lately. Stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment