Monday, October 20, 2008

Old McDonald

Jack making me carry him through the maze because his "wegs huwt"

don't cha love it?

racing for their chocolate milk!


Boo with his beloved pumpkin

KK- worrying about something


We went to Cagle's Dairy Farm yesterday. We had yet to do the Corn Maze/Farm tour thing and Eric has been asking us to do it for years. I wasn't sure what to expect but ended up having a surprisingly good time. I highly suggest it to anyone in the Woodstock/Canton area. You get your money's worth for sure! The whole thing was a 4 hour process. We did they hay ride through the farm, we watched a baby pig race (nothing cuter), jumped on a bouncy thing, walked through a corn maze, and watched a man with a crazy mustache milk a cow. So this all may not sound fun, but it was. Jack loved every minute of it, especially the hay ride. And Kaitlin got a kick out of the little Wilbers racing for chocolate milk. It was a very "fall" day and it got me in the mood for the season. Not to mention a fantastic opportunity to use my camera. I made it a point not to be the paparazzi and actually enjoy the time with my family, but I did have to take a few.



I just LOVE the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment